Since I don't keep a journal, I thought this might be a fun attempt to record the goings on in the Carroll Family, more for my benefit than anyone elses. My memory seems to be fading more the older I get. I really have the best family in the whole world, as you will see.

ENJOY!!!


Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Great News!!!

Well, it's me again (it's only been a year)
I have great news. I'm going to be a grandma again (x4)!!! Who you ask???
Kurt is engaged to a darling girl (Elicia). (Kim roomed with her in Cedar and introduced them) She has 4 children. Eva and Estelle (2), Eli (7), and EJ (9).
Wow, Kurt's acting like a real dad. They are planning a Dec. wedding (I will keep you posted, well maybe, you know how I blog)

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Way to go on posting. I need to get back to it. Live all your stories and pictures

Lynda said...

I love them too :)