Since I don't keep a journal, I thought this might be a fun attempt to record the goings on in the Carroll Family, more for my benefit than anyone elses. My memory seems to be fading more the older I get. I really have the best family in the whole world, as you will see.

ENJOY!!!


Friday, June 18, 2010

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!

I know it's been ages since I last blogged but I just have to do some bragging. With five boys, three grandsons and one grandaughter it is about time to add another girl to the family.

Yea!!! We did!!! Kim and Cory had another girl Wednesday. Her name is
Preslie Jill Carroll.
You have to agree she is the cutiest thing on earth. She weighed 7 lbs 4 oz.



2 comments:

Finlinson's said...

Jill she is beautiful. How awesome to have her named after you. Miss ya tons!!

Kellie & Cody said...

She is beautiful! Congrats to you all!